Realty Landscaping has been proudly serving both commercial and residential property owners in Bordentown New Jersey since 1985.
Realty Landscaping offers a full range of landscaping services for both the residential and commercial customer, including: landscape design, landscape maintenance, as well as landscape irrigation services.
Commercial Landscape Construction in Bordentown NJ
Realty Landscaping commercial landscape construction services is comprised of: landscape planning and design; tree, shrub, and herbaceous cover planting/transplanting; hardscaping; hardscape sealing and maintenance; grading, seeding, and sodding; temporary/permanent stabilization; storm water management and rain gardens; site amenity installation; fencing installation; ponds, fountains, and water gardens.
Commercial Landscape Maintenance in Bordentown NJ
Realty Landscaping commercial landscape maintenance services consist of: turf management and weed control; organic turf and ornamental plant care; mulching; integrated pest management; tree, shrub, and herbaceous plant care; soil enrichment; seasonal landscape decoration; migratory bird control; water feature maintenance; litter control; and watering services.
Residential Landscape Construction in Bordentown NJ
Realty Landscaping residential landscape construction services will enhance the look and increase the value of your home. Our uniformed, highly experienced, and certified professionals deliver consistently high quality and value landscape solutions. We use only the finest plant materials and landscape products from the most reputable suppliers.
Residential Landscape Maintenance in Bordentown NJ
Realty Landscaping leaves no detail untended to when it comes to residential landscaping and maintenance services. Our trained horticulturalists provide complete and thorough estate management landscape solutions to many of the area’s most prestigious communities. Our attention to detail and responsive customer service ensure your complete satisfaction.
Landscape Irrigation in Bordentown NJ
Realty Landscaping landscape irrigation services include: pop-up/drip irrigation design and installation; irrigation maintenance and seasonal adjustment; and rainwater harvesting.
Landscape Lighting in Bordentown NJ
Realty Landscaping, landscape lighting services deliver dramatic landscape lighting solutions that will enhance the beauty of your home as well as increase the value of your home. Our courteous, well-trained staff can accent your property in all the right places. Our lighting services include: landscape lighting design and installation using halogen and LED lights.
Snow Removal and Ice Management in Bordentown NJ
Realty Landscaping also provides complete snow and ice removal and management services to many of the area’s largest commercial, retail, and industrial business campuses; mixed use properties; and HOA communities. Our crews are on standby 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to handle the worst that winter can deliver.
Bordentown NJ (Zip Code: 08505)
Located at the confluence of the Delaware River, Blacks Creek and Crosswicks Creek, Bordentown was originally incorporated in 1825. Founded in the 17th century by an Englishman named Thomas Farnsworth, Bordentown was later named after Joseph Borden who became famous for his ability to transport goods and individuals between New York and Philadelphia.
The town later became the home of the disguised Joseph Bonaparte, former King of Naples and brother to Napoleon Bonaparte. He established an estate under the name Count de Survilliers, When he moved back to France seventeen years later, his estate was used by the Divine Word Mission.
Bordentown NJ Testimonial
“Dear Realty Landscaping,
I wanted to take a moment to write regarding the project your company completed for us this spring. I have worked with quite a few contractors through the years for many home improvements and more times than not these projects encounter difficulties due to circumstances sometimes out of anyone’s control. But the project you and your team did to overhaul our front exterior landscaping was phenomenal. I feel you should know that we are extremely satisfied with not only the end product, but also with the entire experience as a whole. Some specific points to commend you on:
- Having you as the designated project manager and design consultant – in charge as the point person from start to finish – is what I think made the project so successful. You took an interest in the success of the effort and it obviously drove it to completion. This is crucial for these types of projects and may have been the single most determining factor in selecting your company.
- You easily were the most professional and thorough company in the bidding process – having an actual designer helped our design vision significantly. Your pricing estimate came in competitive to the other companies I contacted.
- Your quote was accurate – you quoted the full project in it’s entirety, and then you did exactly what you said you would do. In some cases you went up and above “just get it done” to exceed our expectations, especially as required by challenging project conditions only discovered once on the job. This did not go un-noticed.
- You started when you said you would – and in the planning phases worked with us on scheduling which I know was not always easy.
- The labor team was courteous and worked diligently. The property suffered little damage as a result of quite a significant hardscaping effort. The team cleaned up at the end of every day. Even neighbors commented on this positively.
- Invoicing and billing was smooth and seamless – never any issues there. As the matter of fact your flexibility with payment scheduling made working with your company a pleasure from a financial point of view.
We love our new landscaping and are relieved that we selected your company to do the job as it was a great experience. We still to this day have neighbors commenting positively on it and people stop to ask about it. Hopefully this leads to additional requests for your services – you deserve it.”
Thanks and Best regards,
Bordentown, New Jersey