We can’t begin to say enough good things about the quality and service provided by Realty Landscaping. We have relied on Realty since 2009 when we closed on our home for both our lawn irrigation system and our landscaping. Chad Hunter, Realty’s landscape designer, is the reason we continue to give Realty our business today. Chad took the time to meet with us on numerous occasions while we decided upon the look we wanted for the exterior of our home.
Chad helped us realize our vision with professionally executed plans and timely, efficient installation of plantings. He worked with us to select shrubs and trees that would look great as the years went by and would stand the test of the elements.
Realty’s staff has always been courteous, prompt and respectful of our home. All of our interactions with their office staff and billing department have exceeded our expectations in terms of professionalism. Their installers do an amazing job of doing the job right the first time under the expert guidance of Mr. Hunter. We look forward to future projects with Realty Landscaping.
We would recommend Realty Landscaping to anyone considering making the right first impression with the first part of your home or business that anyone sees.
Drs. Rima and Muzammil
Mercer County Residence
Many thanks to Scott Consoli and the other great guys at your company. You are all wonderful to work with. I especially appreciated your professionalism, advice, and patience.
I now have a patio accented with a different color curved border. It has been transformed into a stylish and functional outdoor area which I love. I have enjoyed it all summer and know I will continue to enjoy it for years to come. Thanks again for all your excellent work.
Roof Top Garden
I’m writing to thank Realty Landscaping, and particularly Matt Van Sickel for the beautiful job they did in landscaping our rear terrace. When we moved into our new apartment this spring, the terrace was just an empty, tiled 40′ x 40′ barren space. Now it is a beautiful little park, with shrubs, trees, both perennial and annual flowers, and a trellis covered by a wisteria vine which has already flowered and promises to be astonishing next spring.
Matt responded promptly to our initial call for a plan and an estimate, and his design, illustrated by a computer generated video, was outstanding. The price was right, so we gave him the go-ahead. The work required was extensive, and it was all done promptly, courteously, and efficiently, and perhaps most important, beautifully. The installation contains both irrigation and lighting system, so I have to do very little upkeep myself. Whenever I have a question, Matt responds promptly and knowledgeably.
From the standpoint of beauty, quality, and price, I strongly recommend Realty Landscaping and Matt Van Sickel for any landscaping job.
Writing to you in behalf of our mowing crews that care for Sanatoga, Buchert Ridge Communities, and various houses.
I couldn’t be more satisfied with their hard work and attitudes. It’s been a struggle for me in the ten years I’ve been here heading up these communities and finding a contractor that is what I’ve been looking for. In the first 7-8 years I had to let four of them go because of their substandard work. Realty Landscaping has been excellent.
Center Point Farm
What a wonderful, efficient, friendly crew!! – I have watched them since Tuesday performing their work. The equipment is well maintained and they are very knowledgeable.
We at Center Point Farm are very lucky. Please convey my thanks to the “guys”.
Again, thank you, Joe.
Center Point Farm
Dear Realty Landscaping,
I want to commend your organization and your outstanding staff for a very large, very well done job at Chesterbrook 1000. In particular, I’d like to applaud your high standards and services on several points:
- the expertise and creativity of your designers in interpreting existing designs to create a beautiful, practical and easily maintained landscape that nonetheless creates a superb sense of arrival as you approach Chesterbrook 1000.
- the expediency and reliability of your installation. Realty Landscaping managed the projects smoothly, without interruption.
- the quality of your continued maintenance services, specifically snow plowing, lawn care, and seasonal plantings as wells as your immediate availability to manage emergencies. Your migratory bird management continues to keep Chesterbrook 1000 a beautiful site.
Again, let me commend you.
With my highest regards,
Dennis Maloomiam, Principal
The Zanette Residence
Dear Realty Landscaping,
I wanted to take a moment to write regarding the project your company completed for us this spring. I have worked with quite a few contractors through the years for many home improvements and more times than not these projects encounter difficulties due to circumstances sometimes out of anyone’s control. But the project you and your team did to overhaul our front exterior landscaping was phenomenal. I feel you should know that we are extremely satisfied with not only the end product, but also with the entire experience as a whole. Some specific points to commend you on:
- Having you as the designated project manager and design consultant – in charge as the point person from start to finish – is what I think made the project so successful. You took an interest in the success of the effort and it obviously drove it to completion. This is crucial for these types of projects and may have been the single most determining factor in selecting your company.
- You easily were the most professional and thorough company in the bidding process – having an actual designer helped our design vision significantly. Your pricing estimate came in competitive to the other companies I contacted.
- Your quote was accurate – you quoted the full project in it’s entirety, and then you did exactly what you said you would do. In some cases you went up and above “just get it done” to exceed our expectations, especially as required by challenging project conditions only discovered once on the job. This did not go un-noticed.
- You started when you said you would – and in the planning phases worked with us on scheduling which I know was not always easy.
- The labor team was courteous and worked diligently. The property suffered little damage as a result of quite a significant hardscaping effort. The team cleaned up at the end of every day. Even neighbors commented on this positively.
- Invoicing and billing was smooth and seamless – never any issues there. As the matter of fact your flexibility with payment scheduling made working with your company a pleasure from a financial point of view.
We love our new landscaping and are relieved that we selected your company to do the job as it was a great experience. We still to this day have neighbors commenting positively on it and people stop to ask about it. Hopefully this leads to additional requests for your services – you deserve it.
Thanks and Best regards,
Bordentown, New Jersey
The Zappala Residence
We have been a client of Realty Landscaping since 2004. Over the past 7 years, from our home in Doylestown through our move to Newtown Square, Realty Landscaping has handled our landscaping and hardscaping installations as well as our lawn maintenance. Their staff has been knowledgeable, reliable, cost effective and professional in every aspect of their business. From ground up landscaping design and installation, to the smaller things such as handling our lawn cutting and maintenance with care and attention to detail, we continue to be impressed with the organization both on the residential and commercial side of their business.
Newtown Square, Pennsylvania
The Doan Residence
I am writing to thank you for making our pool area a dream come true! We were having a large outdoor party at our house and were trying to meet an impossible deadline, but you really came through! What a difference two weeks makes. Our kids use the pool more than ever and we love sitting out there any chance we get!
I cannot say enough about Matt Aubel. Throughout the process, he was such a pleasure to deal with. From my initial consultation with him to our final walk through, he made it so easy. I have already recommended your company to a couple of friends and look forward to having you complete more projects for us in the future!
New Hope, PA 18938